Ethical Management is defined as
business management that meets the ethical expectations of social conventions beyond economic and legal responsibilities.
|Economic Responsibility||Legal Responsibility||Ethical Responsibility||Philanthropic Responsibility|
|Major Contents||Sustain business continuity by creating profits||Conduct management activities within the rules framed by the laws within society||Engage in ethical management activity that follows standard social conventions but is not legally required||Engage in activities such as cultural events, donations, and volunteer services that are not directly related to management activity.|
1. Enactment of code of ethics and guidelines
These are the standards and responsibilities incumbent upon all stakeholders; they comprise a complete set of codified guidelines for employees to adhere to. Ethical regulations, action guidelines, etc.
Organization and systems established to realize ethical management Comprises ethical management organization, handling of counseling and whistle-blowing, ethics, ethical audits, etc.
Forms a sense of unity among employees about ethical management by providing periodic education shared through the CEO Message, training programs, campaign activities, etc.
· The Open of Consulting and Reporting Online Channel in relation to Ethics Management
· The Updates of Internal Ethics Management Portal
· The Conduct of Ethical Pledge signed by all Employees
· Announcement of Compliance with Code of Ethics for the Lunar New Year's Day and the
Korean Thanksgiving Day
· The Conduct of Ethics Training Program for all Employees by Offline and Online
· The Conduct of Ethics Management Workshop
· The Survey on Ethics Management for all Employees
· Checkout for the Self-Purification System
· Mailing of Ethics Management Conduct Letter
· Set-up of Ethics Management Conduct Guideline
· Reinforcement of "One Strike Out" Policy
· Amendment of 'Internal Auditing Regulation', 'Informants Protection Regulations',
'Reward and Punishment Regulation'
|5||Ethical Regulations||Full Text of Ethical Regulations|
|4||Ethical Regulations||Receipt Report|
|3||Ethical Regulations||Memorandum of Implementation of Ethical Management for Biz Partner|
|2||Ethical Regulations||Oath of Ethical Regulations in English|
|1||Ethical Regulations||Oath of Ethical Regulations in Korea|